Bad Habits Make People Premature Aging
It is impossible to look younger forever but bad habits such smoking, drinking too much, inactivity and poor diet and others can age you by 12 years.
Four bad habits age you by 12 years
A recent research suggests that combination of four bad habits including smoking, drinking too much, inactivity and poor diet can age you by 12 years.
The research was conducted on nearly 5,000 British adult.
The participants had been tracking for 20 year. The findings reveals that 314 people died had all four unhealthy behavior, 91 of whom died during the study, seizing 29 percent of the participants. The 387 healthiest people are those who had none of the four habits. Among them, only 32 died, equally to 8 percent.
The researchers claims that smoking tobacco, taking downing more than three alcoholic drinks per day for men and more than two daily for women getting less than two hours of physical activity per week; and eating fruits and vegetables fewer than three times daily are high risky behaviors of premature aging.
Not only the four bad habits make people seem 12 years older than those with none of the above behaviors, they increase the risk of death once one have all these habits.
It is recommended that adults should take 4 cups off fruits or vegetables daily depending on age and activity level and do 2.5 hours of exercise weekly.
Other tips to avoid premature aging
As for women, looking younger than they seems always desirable.
In addition to the four above behaviors, the following tips are recommended to avoid premature aging:
• Don’t rub your eyes: That can cause darkness especially as for those who have delicate skin.
• Don’t be too skinny: Face need some fat to keep it younger.
• Don’t cheat on snooze time: A night sleep help you renew skin and penetrate anti-aging products better.
• Don’t sip out of a straw: Drinking with a straw may causes wrinkles around the mouth.
• Don’t use wrinkle-fighters in the wrong product: many cleansers with anti-aging ingre